{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Travel Insurance
When my late husband and I traveled around in the USA with our kids, we never bought travel insurance. Why? We didn't know about it? However, since we were only traveling in the USA, it was OK. IF you plan to travel outside of your country, then I think travel insurance is a must!

In USA, Nationwide is an insurance company that enjoys a good reputation and provides reliable information to customers and potential customers. They published an excellent article explaining travel insurance. "Travel insurance is coverage designed to protect against risks and financial losses that could happen while traveling. The risks range from minor inconveniences such as missed airline connections and delayed luggage all the way to more serious issues including injuries or major illness."  Continue reading: nationwide.com/lc/resources/home/articles/what-is-travel-insurance
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Travel insurance is a financial product designed to provide coverage and assistance during domestic or international trips. It typically includes protection against unforeseen events such as trip cancellations, delays, medical emergencies, and lost or stolen belongings. Travel insurance can offer various types of coverage, including trip interruption, emergency medical expenses, baggage loss, and more. It provides travelers with peace of mind and financial protection, ensuring they have assistance and coverage if unexpected events disrupt their travel plans or if they encounter health issues while away from home. Travelers can customize policies based on their specific needs and destinations
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}