{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you trade cryptocurrency?
One of my ways to make money from cryptocurrency is by trading it. If you don't have good knowledge on how to trade cryptocurrency, it's better to hold it and wait for it to appreciate before you can make money from selling it. Trading is a lot technical and difficult. 

I use Binance Futures whenever I want to trade on cryptocurrency. 

Which platform do you trade on?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
At the moment I am still learning so much about trading and even investing in Cryptocurrency so for the moment, I have not jumped into trading Cryptocurrency.

I would love to both start trading and investing in cryptocurrency but until I know more, I do not feel comfortable doing that at least just yet.
I am careful to trade at the moment after what happened in the past. To be honest with you, I am beginning to worry a lot as I won't want to lost most of my investments. I just focus on saving on USDT at the moment as it is a stable coin that doesn't dip that much.
It's only on Binance I trade on Cryptocurrency. I don't trade spot. It's only Futures I'm trading on because it allows me to use only USDT to engage in all my cryptocurrency trading.
(07-15-2023, 10:51 AM)Heatman Wrote: It's only on Binance I trade on Cryptocurrency. I don't trade spot. It's only Futures I'm trading on because it allows me to use only USDT to engage in all my cryptocurrency trading.

Binance is a great platform for trading. They have amazing features that makes it easier for you to carry out your activities. I like the platform too.
I trade Crypto on my smart phone on the go, wherever I am. I also set market orders to automatically and buy currency, but you cannot rely on AI 100% to do the work for you. That's why trading when commuting or on a lunch break is amazing to do!
For me, Binance also became the initial trap when I was just starting to learn cryptotrading, but over time, when I saw that there were even better conditions somewhere, I decided to make the Baybit exchange the main exchange for myself.