{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you invested in silver or gold?
One way you could potentially earn some money in is by collecting gold or silver. One of my coworkers has recently started to collect silver, he got the idea from his father in law. I think one of my uncles also has some silver in storage somewhere too. Have you started collecting gold or silver? If so, do you plan on eventually selling it or do you want to try and hold onto it as long as possible?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
My husband likes to collect silver. He is not so much into gold at this time. He has taught himself the value of the silver coins & let me tell you, it can be a learning curve! He buys, sells, & trades. He has joined a local club where I feel it's a good way to learn tips from those who have been in this business longer. He also subscribes to some magazines & websites to keep up to date.
I'm still thinking about investing in gold because it's a good metal to invest in. The only way I have invested in gold partially is by trading it on Forex against Dollar. It's a volatile pair, so I don't risk too much money on it.
I've had this thought in mind to invest in gold and silver for a long time now. I'm just waiting to have enough funds to invest in them. I think if one invests in gold and silver, they will get a guaranteed return which would be satisfactory as well.
(10-27-2023, 05:31 AM)Debashis Wrote: I've had this thought in mind to invest in gold and silver for a long time now. I'm just waiting to have enough funds to invest in them. I think if one invests in gold and silver, they will get a guaranteed return which would be satisfactory as well.

It's the capital requirements that's keeping a lot of people from already investing in gold. It's a metal that's very expensive, you're going to need a big amount of money to buy into it. It's just like how it is with real estate investment.
When I already started making more profits from passive investments, I decided that a certain amount of funds should be saved from inflation, so I went to the bank and bought a piece of gold and silver to keep at home.
I invested in three gold bars but so sad, when it was tested by my brother-in-law, a chemist, I learned that the gold bars I bought were fake. I set aside my plan to invest in gold .