{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion on salary earners?
A lot of people always find it difficult to believe that someone that works for salary can become wealthy tomorrow. What is your view on that and how long do you think one can work before making it big as a salary earner?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I am a firm believer that if you are a good worker and you work your hardest and put a lot of time into your work you can eventually become wealthy for sure. It of course will take time and that time can vary for each person depending on the job they do and how many hours they put into that job. Whilst some people can become wealthy in a few months for others it can take years but I do believe it can happen to anyone who puts the time and effort in.
Perhaps a low or medium wage salary earner could make investments and those things would blossom into a fortune. Anyway, though, you can't deny that if you don't have an income coming in, you can't invest in stuff, so you have to work in most cases.

Myself, I've considered investing in domains, but at the moment I simply don't have the cash to even register .coms for $10 to $20 each.
Well, all I can say is that everything depends on how much that you're being paid put beside the amount that you need to pay for your life expenses. When you're not being paid well but have so much bills to pay, it's going to take a very long time for you to be financially stable.
(09-24-2023, 04:57 PM)Heatman Wrote: Well, all I can say is that everything depends on how much that you're being paid put beside the amount that you need to pay for your life expenses. When you're not being paid well but have so many bills to pay, it's going to take a very long time for you to be financially stable.

This is why I am always saying that there is need for one to have multiple means of making money. When you have other means of making money, depending on your salary won't be a pretty tough situation since you can get income from other means.
(10-27-2023, 04:52 PM)Henrywrites Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 04:57 PM)Heatman Wrote: Well, all I can say is that everything depends on how much that you're being paid put beside the amount that you need to pay for your life expenses. When you're not being paid well but have so many bills to pay, it's going to take a very long time for you to be financially stable.

This is why I am always saying that there is need for one to have multiple means of making money. When you have other means of making money, depending on your salary won't be a pretty tough situation since you can get income from other means.

Exactly! With how inflation have been getting out of hand, having only one source of income is going to be very difficult to take care of yourself and all of your responsibilities. There's need to have more means to make more money.