{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever had a loan taken out in your name without consent?
One thing that has been on the rise for years and is quite easy for some people to do if they can get enough information about someone is to take out a loan in their name without their consent or knowledge. Unfortunately with how some loans are taken out, it's not always possible to tell that the person taking out the loan is not actually that person and therefore you can end up with a bill for a loan you knew nothing about. 

Have you ever had a loan taken out in your name without your consent? How did you deal with it?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Oh man that's got to be a huge nightmare to deal with! I thankfully never had this happen to me before. I wonder what can be done legally to deal with this? Can a person take another person to court if they know who took a loan out in your name? I would imagine you can since this seems illegal and shady.
I have not had this experience and it is not something that I am hoping to experience. It is a scary situation to start paying for a loan that you didn't take for any reason. This is why I advise people to be careful of how they share their details on the internet. A lot of crooks are out there looking for who to dupe.
No never had a loan taken out without my consent. I always regularly check my credit score to identify any irregularities but if a loan was taken out the lender can see where the funds were deposited to and identify the offender from there.