{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where would you recommend someone new starting out should trade crypto
When it comes to crypto there will still be so many people that are new to it but would like to know where the best place would be to start and maybe trade crypto. Obviously, you have to be so careful where you go as there are so many scams out there and if you hit a site that is not legit, it can cause a lot of issues for you and be a bad first-time experience with trading crypto.

Where would you recommend someone new to trading crypto start out?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
When I started investing, I didn't know about any other exchange than Binance, I thought that all the others were much worse and they didn't have better conditions. But when I happened upon the Baybit exchange, I realized that the conditions here are much better than at Binance.
I recommend one to trade crypto at luno. I mean price for crypto here are quite considerable. I am not good in crypto trading bit little experience I've gotten so far, I can support the platform is very impressive. Arbitrage trading will dope swiftly on this platform.
No, I would never advice or recommend cryptocurrency trading to someone who's new to cryptocurrency because that's a path that's very technical. You need to be a pro before you can trade cryptocurrency successfully. I can recommend buying and holding for a long time before selling but never actual live trading.