{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the biggest profit you have made from investing in the stock market?
Investing in the stock market can sometimes come with great results, especially if you have been doing it for a while and you know what to look out for when it comes to investing so that you can guarantee yourself a profit. 

When you have invested in the stock market yourself, what has been the biggest amount you have earned in terms of profit? Was it an easy thing to achieve or did it take a lot of time and a lot of losses before you got that big profit?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I haven't made a lot of money yet due to the fact that I haven't sold almost all the funds I invested and they will be invested for many years, but somehow I tried to buy a not very well-known stock because it temporarily started to gain popularity. And I managed to make 110 from 5 dollars, and this is possibly the biggest profit I have received so far.
Not counting cryptocurrencies I think a couple of hundred dollars of a $30 investment if I remember correctly in a technology company related to robotics from Taiwan, the good thing about the stock market is that it is very wide and with many opportunities and hidden gems.
(02-16-2024, 11:07 PM)riberet19 Wrote: Not counting cryptocurrencies I think a couple of hundred dollars of a $30 investment if I remember correctly in a technology company related to robotics from Taiwan, the good thing about the stock market is that it is very wide and with many opportunities and hidden gems.

I once made a 100 dollars profit from buying Apple Shares in the past. It was one of the best days for me as I had a good time within the next few days. Making profits out of nowhere is always a beautiful experience to behold.

(02-16-2024, 11:07 PM)riberet19 Wrote: Not counting cryptocurrencies I think a couple of hundred dollars of a $30 investment if I remember correctly in a technology company related to robotics from Taiwan, the good thing about the stock market is that it is very wide and with many opportunities and hidden gems.

I once made a 100 dollars profit from buying Apple Shares in the past. It was one of the best days for me as I had a good time within the next few days. Making profits out of nowhere is always a beautiful experience to behold.