{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you use CashApp to receive payments?
I have had a CashApp account myself for a while. I first set one up when I was creating video game content and also live streaming much more than I do now as an alternative way for people to be able to tip me if they wished to. I haven't really used it much to be honest but I do keep the account and the app on my phone as you never know when you may need it or when someone may wish to pay you through CashApp, I also offer it as a payment option for my gigs online as well. 

Do you use CashApp to receive payments?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I don't use CashApp. It's because I haven't had any need for it at the moment.

When there's a good need for me to start using it, I will register on the site and download the application for it.

PayPal serves me well.
(03-29-2023, 07:33 AM)Ja sa bong Wrote: I don't use CashApp. It's because I haven't had any need for it at the moment.

When there's a good need for me to start using it, I will register on the site and download the application for it.

PayPal serves me well.

PayPal is good and it is something that is solid for a main payment option for your customers. I have found that some people who have wanted to purchase my services have not had PayPal so have had to look at alternatives and CashApp was one of them Smile 

I also like that with CashApp there are no fees as well from what I have seen whereas with PayPal depending on the amount you do get fees unless you send the money in a particular way.