{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have business insurance even for a small business?
Business insurance is something that is vital if you own a business to cover you for any kind of issues that may arise such as break-ins, theft and so much more. It got me thinking and wondering whether people who own a small business also use business insurance or if they just do not bother with only being a small business.

I guess even as a small business you could still run into the same issues as bigger businesses and because of that it would probably be beneficial to have business insurance to be on the safe side. 

Do you have business insurance for your small business or would you consider it?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Yes of course, I have a business insurance. I understand the importance of having someone's business insured against disaster. It's why I had my gas filling station plant insured immediately when I set it up 6 years ago.
You cannot start any kind of business without business insurance in this world.
I believe some business owners have business insurance to protect their businesses from losses. If I become a business owner, I will acquire business insurance. Before I do, I will research about the best insurance company that offers the coverage that my business needs.