{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts about opening a bet shop?
Owing a betting shop can be a smooth business for those staying in an area where there are a lot of youths that are looking at making quick gains from gambling. Have you ever considered having a betting shop, or do you already have one that you are running already?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Gambling and betting is not something that I am interested in doing because I know it is a business that doesn't have any ethics when it comes to having regard for people's money. It is a business that is targeted at making majority of the people who are being involved in it to lose their money.
(10-28-2023, 09:28 AM)Heatman Wrote: Gambling and betting is not something that I am interested in doing because I know it is a business that doesn't have any ethics when it comes to having regard for people's money. It is a business that is targeted at making majority of the people who are being involved in it to lose their money.

This is true. A lot of people are always not going to bother about the welfare of those who play games in their betting shops. I will find it difficult to own one betting shop since it is a menace to the society most of the time.  This has been what worries me most of the times.
In my opinion, this makes no sense, because now everyone can bet online, there are not so many people who want to go somewhere to make a bet, and also in these stores, many people just watch live broadcasts and buy beer if there is such an opportunity