{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long did it take you to understand the stock market?
When it comes to learning about the stock exchange and beginning to use it properly to invest in stocks, it can take some time to be sure you will be able to invest without coming into big losses which is never what anyone wants to end up coming into. 

How long did it take you to understand the stock market and how to invest to make a profit?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I learned a lot about the stock market from a book during the 2000s, but I forgot everything. Anyway, I don't think it would be hard for someone to learn and profit, but myself, I simply didn't have the cash to put into practice what I know and, in fact, I would like to invest in domain names now, but money is again a stumbling block.
For me it didn't take more than a week because I saw a video of influential people and they said buy and wait you will be 100 percent in profit in 20 years and it has been 3 years since then and I am even now in profit.
Learning about the stock market was not easy at the beginning, but I had to start pushing and learning more about it before I was able to arrive at the conclusion that it is all about understanding some basics. It took me up to 2 months to be able to learn about it though.