{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEC sues Coinbase
Coinbase is one of biggest cryptocurrency exchanger/broker in the world. They are almost on the same level with Binance. It came as a shock when SEC sued the company for allegedly not being registered as a cryptocurrency broker. The question lies if a company as big as Coinbase which was founded in June 2012, 11 years ago didn't register their business. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/06/06/inves...index.html
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I don't see SEC winning this case as Coinbase will get a lot of backing from investors. This is also pertinent when you have a closer look on how such cases have ended in the past. I will say that it is likely to affect coins prices for a while.
(07-17-2023, 10:01 PM)Henrywrites Wrote: I don't see SEC winning this case as Coinbase will get a lot of backing from investors. This is also pertinent when you have a closer look on how such cases have ended in the past. I will say that it is likely to affect coins prices for a while.

I also see it as a waste of time because there's nothing strong they can hold against Coinbase which will help them to win the case. They simply want to rattle Coinbase for the time being into making a mistake which I don't see happening.