{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to save money on the Internet during online shopping?
This is a very important question, because it often happens that when you try to pay for a card on the Internet, especially on not very well-known sites, you become a victim, after which criminals can gain full access to your funds in your account. Therefore, what measures should be taken before the purchase to make sure that the transaction will be successful?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
When I shop online, I choose the COD option. I won't allow the virtual people to gain access to my credit card account number. I always encountered scams online. The items I ordered were fake. They cannot be traced to file a complaint, they become invisible.
This is actually the reason why I make use of a very popular online store like Amazon to shop whenever I want to buy anything online. This is to avoid any chance of dealing with scammers who are looking at any possibility of copying my card details and stealing my money.
The easiest way to save money while shopping on the internet is to use Web Browser extensions like Honey that will automatically apply coupons which have been used by other customers to your shopping car. On top of this web browsers like this if enabled at the time of purchase will give you "cashback". Besides this, I would always search the product on Google to find which website has it listed most cheapest.
(05-30-2024, 03:51 PM)Heatman Wrote: This is actually the reason why I make use of a very popular online store like Amazon to shop whenever I want to buy anything online. This is to avoid any chance of dealing with scammers who are looking at any possibility of copying my card details and stealing my money.

This is a good move. You are working on ensuring that you shop in a safe online store. The risk of logging into websites that does not have some form of security for users is never the best move to make.