{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online or Offline Business?
I do not have an offline business yet because I do not have enough startup capital. I only have an online business which is my online job. I hope I will be able to start an offline business in the future (a minimalist coffee shop) someday because I need more ways to earn money for my family. Do you have an online or offline business?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
For me, offline business is much more interesting, maybe even sometimes it is less profitable, but I like it because you are constantly on the move, you need to move around the city to solve various problems, while in online business you can only sit at the computer and not necessarily go anywhere from home
For me I actually prefer both, while I have an offline business, I still want to make money online cause I am the type that always want to make money from multiple sources.
It depends on the nature of the business. Online businesses have lower overhead costs, global reach, and can operate 24/7. Offline businesses have the advantage of personal interaction with customers and a physical presence. Ultimately, it's important to consider the target market, industry trends, and business goals before deciding.
Currently, I have an offline business of poultry and fish farming. Even though I still make use of online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok to sell my products, I still put in a lot of work in running my business in person every day.
I've never had an offline business. It would be too expensive to have one. However, though, I have had a reseller hosting biz. I had enough capital for it, but unfortunately, it tanked.
I prefer an online business because it offers greater flexibility and a wider reach. With lower overhead costs and the ability to operate 24/7, it's easier to scale and adapt. Digital marketing tools allow me to target customers globally, and e-commerce platforms simplify the sales process. While offline businesses have their merits, the online model aligns better with my goals for growth and convenience.
If I were to choose, I would choose online jobs and businesses over offline. I wouldn’t have to worry about transport and the stress associated with it. I also don’t have to interact with many people, since I am not a people person.
(04-19-2024, 07:02 PM)Heatman Wrote: Currently, I have an offline business of poultry and fish farming. Even though I still make use of online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok to sell my products, I still put in a lot of work in running my business in person every day.
To be there for the business that you are doing is crucial. I can't even leave my business in the hands of another person for a very long period of time right now.
(06-27-2024, 11:02 AM)Henrywrites Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 07:02 PM)Heatman Wrote: Currently, I have an offline business of poultry and fish farming. Even though I still make use of online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok to sell my products, I still put in a lot of work in running my business in person every day.
To be there for the business that you are doing is crucial. I can't even leave my business in the hands of another person for a very long period of time right now.

Leaving your business in the care of another person is always going to be under the probability of either being managed well or mismanaged. This is the reason why you have to be involved in your business one way or another when you are leaving it in charge of another person to take care of it.