{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are the Major Problems for Small Businesses?
I've been running my online business for a couple of years, selling digital, print-on-demand, and handmade products. While I don't make a lot from my store or other platforms, I've noticed a few common issues:
  1. Product Quality: Selling a saturated or low-quality product can be a big problem.
  2. Marketing Challenges: Educating your audience about your product is crucial. Unfortunately, not many sellers focus enough on effective marketing strategies.
  3. Ignoring SEO: For online sales, you need organic traffic. If you're not doing SEO, you're missing out on potential customers.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Personally, I believe that most small business lack the financial capacity to compete with big businesses. This is why their success is always limited for a very long time. They can't pay for the kind of marketing and sales campaign big companies pay to get their business booming.
For me I am currently running a small business, and my major problem right now is how to market my business to reach out to the intended target audience.