{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitcoin hits 30k dollars in months.
(07-17-2023, 09:55 PM)Henrywrites Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 09:00 PM)Ravenfreak Wrote: I wonder if this would be a good time to invest in some bitcoin then. It seems to be continuously going up, though I wonder for how long? I still haven't invested into Bitcoin, though if this trend continues that might change.

Buying when there is a dip seems to be a popular opinion of a lot of investors. So, you can wait and check when the price drops. The bigger challenge is to find out how low the BTC will go when this begins to occur.

I have been able to see some good measure of profit from my investment in Bitcoin with the bullish run in price we have seen in the last few days. I'm very happy about it because I've been on the losing side for a long time.

(07-17-2023, 09:55 PM)Henrywrites Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 09:00 PM)Ravenfreak Wrote: I wonder if this would be a good time to invest in some bitcoin then. It seems to be continuously going up, though I wonder for how long? I still haven't invested into Bitcoin, though if this trend continues that might change.

Buying when there is a dip seems to be a popular opinion of a lot of investors. So, you can wait and check when the price drops. The bigger challenge is to find out how low the BTC will go when this begins to occur.

I have been able to see some good measure of profit from my investment in Bitcoin with the bullish run in price we have seen in the last few days. I'm very happy about it because I've been on the losing side for a long time.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bitcoin hits 30k dollars in months. - by Ja sa bong - 07-18-2023, 10:48 AM