{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would be the one thing putting you off starting a small business?
Starting a small business can always be daunting for anyone but in some cases, some people let these worries get to them and they just end up giving up on the thought of even starting the business due to that one worry that they just can not shake off.

What would be one thing that would completely put you off from starting a new small business? Has it ever put you off starting a new business before?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I would never rush into starting any kind of business without making sure I have done all the research and planning which would help me see the business become successful.

Starting a business with less knowledge will hunt down the business because you won't know how to face and fix the business challenges.
I started my small business but I also had thoughts of not doing it. For example, not knowing where to start and who needs to be contacted in order to open a store or where to get premises, and I also did not know how to pay taxes correctly, so all these problems worried me a lot, but I already did everything during the opening and it turned out to be easier than I thought.