{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the biggest loss you have had on the stock market?
When investing in anything including the stock market there will always come a time when you will have a loss, some losses are not a big deal and other losses may be a lot to chalk up and take in. Getting a loss no matter how big or small is never something anyone wants to have to go through but it is something anyone who invests will go through at some point. 

What has been the biggest loss you have had when investing in the stock market?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Investing in stock haven't been my best option and it's why I've stayed out of it for a long time. Unfortunately, my friend had a bad experience with his last stock investment which he lost over $2000. It's why I'm very skeptical when it comes to investing in company's stocks.
Almost all my first operations that I did on the market were unprofitable, because I just tried how it works and tried to understand the principle of the exchange. But I came across some kind of scam promotion in which I believed for some reason and everyone was talking about it and I decided to buy it for 100 dollars, but in 2 days the price just dropped to 0