{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your business fail, What will you do?
There are no guarantees in businesses that it's going to be successful. This is why they say there's risk in any business and advice starting with a risk that you can afford to lose when the business doesn't go as planned. 

In a situation where your small business have failed to hit the ground running but seems like a failure already, what are you going to do in that position?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
If a business I started failed I would definitely be shocked and upset about it but I would also take a step back, look at what I did and what could have been the reason for the failure and then look at different ways to approach starting the business again but this time changing how I did things.

Just because a business failed in the beginning does not mean it can not succeed the second time around if you make some changes.
I would not really like it to happen, but if it happens, I already have a list of actions that I will do. For example, I will already have so far, so I can either start all over again or just create something new and develop in a new direction.