{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you restart the same business again if it fails?
I can start the same business again, the difference is that I have the experience this time. I know what does not work and I will try another effective strategy. It’s the courage to try again after failing that leads to success.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
(06-25-2024, 07:03 AM)Kennysplash Wrote: I can start the same business again, the difference is that I have the experience this time. I know what does not work and I will try another effective strategy. It’s the courage to try again after failing that leads to success.

It can be challenging to start a new business once the other one fails in the same sector. On one hand, you may feel that you have known it all, but on the other hand, it can't be seen as it is going to be a smooth ride.
(05-22-2024, 03:04 PM)Shortie Wrote: Failing is all part of learning and if you fail once, it is always best to take a step back, look at what you did and analyze to see what you could do differently in a bid to get your business to succeed this time.

If I were to fail, I wouldn't start my business back up right away but instead would take a step back, look at things and consider the steps to take to avoid another fail.

This is definitely a smart thing to do because you are going to need a very good research which should be in-depth to find out the exact reasons why the business failed and to know if it is something you can be able to correct if you want to start up the business once more.