{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you listen to podcasts?
There are a lot of podcasters that focus on businesses and how one can grow their businesses.  As a person, do you focus on listening to these podcasts to gain more knowledge on improving your business strengths and ways , or doesn't matter to you?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
No, I don't listen to business podcasts or any kind of podcasts. They are not appealing in any way. I use other social media sites about businesses to gather business information which will help my business in the way I'm looking for.
Yes, I listen to podcasts at times. I usually go to technology and business podcast channels. They are educational and informative. I will try to listen to some podcasts about social media management next year because I want to work as a social media manager.
It seems to me that on podcasts, even if people give some useful information, they tell it for a very long time and without any context, and it takes a lot of time. I tried to listen to it once, but there are always a lot of obvious questions that are answered obviously, so I don't like it.