{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever invested in the stock market?
Investing in the stock market is not something I have ever done myself, I wouldn't know where to start when it comes to investing in the stock market so I leave it to the professionals who do it often and know what to look for to make a profit. 

Investing in the stock market though is a great way to be able to make a profit as long as you know what you are doing.

Have you ever invested in the stock market? What has your experience been like?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I have never invested in the stock market. When I worked at Walmart I could have added a little bit of my paycheck into investing in the stock but I'm sure many employees do that and I probably wouldn't have earned all that much. My grandmother used to invest in the stock market when I was growing up.
(04-25-2023, 01:27 AM)Ravenfreak Wrote: I have never invested in the stock market. When I worked at Walmart I could have added a little bit of my paycheck into investing in the stock but I'm sure many employees do that and I probably wouldn't have earned all that much. My grandmother used to invest in the stock market when I was growing up.

That is quite interesting that Walmart allows their colleagues to put a little money into investing in the stock market. I don't think there is anything like that in the UK or if there is, it's not well known.
I have purchased some shares in the local banks in my country. I get paid dividends at the end of each business year and it is something that I am always looking forward to. I have plans to buy bonds this year as well.
I don't have the cash to. Well, I did know quite a bit about it from books. However, I've forgotten most of it. Anyway, I have been interested in domain flipping lately, but even that is not a good idea at the moment.