{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you spend on advertising for your small business?
Advertisement is one of the best ways that will help your small business to reach your potential customers in order for them to know about your business product and services. When your customers are not seeing your products online, they might not know it is existing for them to patronize your business for it.

How much do you pay for your business advertising every month?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
The best way to advertise your business is to go after social media. This all depends on what kind of business it is. If it is a carpenter thing, you should focus on facebook because most people use fb for that kind of things. You can join groups that allow you to advertise yourself for free.
For other type of businesses it all depends, again, on what you are doing. Having your own website is not a bad idea.
For me, advertising is not so important because I work with people who know me and because they often place orders, I don't really need new clients, but sooner or later there will be no work for them, so I plan to open an online site to look for clients there because advertising online is much better than offline. For example, on similar sites to order advertising or YouTube bloggers.