{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever considered a fast food business?
There are so many different businesses you can start up and run but the one that seems to be the most popular is a fast food one with it being so in demand. Some people I know even created a fast food business during the pandemic where they took out all precautions to ensure they were COVID-safe so they could safely deliver food to people who needed it. 

Is a fast food business something you would consider? Have you considered it? Do you have a fast food business and how is that working for you?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
There are a couple of people that I know that are doing this business and they have been successful in doing this fast food business. The thing with the business is that you have to be able to make delicious meal that people can buy at an affordable rate. While I don't have plans to do this business now I think it is a business that I can look into doing in the future.
I don't like being anywhere close to fire. It's why cooking my own food is difficult for me to do too.

Looking in that light, it's going to be very hard for me to start a restaurant business because I will be forced to be close to the kitchen which I don't like.
I'm not really fond of working in customer service so I don't think I'd want to open up my own fast food joint. I'm also not the best cook, and would rather start a business with my own skills and maybe hire a few close people to start until business starts booming and I need more employees. I used to tell my father that he should open up his own restaurant, he's always been a good cook and so is my mother. Smile
One thing which I hate about running and management of fast food business is how demanding it can be. It's not a business you can afford to slack in for one day otherwise you're going to lose your customers. Once you have a bad rep, it's over for your business.
Now I don't have one, but once a friend and I opened a fast food restaurant in our small town, which was the only one in the city, and because of this, we had a pretty good profit, because it is a must-have in every city. But over time, I wanted to do something of my own, so I left it and it still works, although competitors have already appeared.