{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you put all your money in one bank?
A single saving account or current account can hold all the money someone have earned. Do you save allow of your money earned in one bank account or do you split them across multiple accounts?

If one account can save an unlimited amount of money, why do some people operate multiple bank accounts?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
(11-15-2023, 09:54 PM)Ja sa bong Wrote: A single saving account or current account can hold all the money someone have earned. Do you save allow of your money earned in one bank account or do you split them across multiple accounts?

If one account can save an unlimited amount of money, why do some people operate multiple bank accounts?

Some people might share one with their spouse.  In that case, they would want another for personal reasons.  Anyway, they may not trust their spouse too much and I can't blame them, lol.
Yes all of my money goes into one bank. I hate having cash spread across multiple accounts as it’s difficult to keep track of. I have multiple accounts, but not to hold money in each one.
I know that everyone recommends not to do this, but in my country there are many banks and of them only two are reliable and one of them is public and the other is private. And in order not to have too many problems with the state bank because it works slowly, I keep all my funds in only private one.
I have three bank accounts, one for my salary, the other one for my business, and the third one is for my investment and passive income. These three banks are government owned banks.
For me I usually make use of multiple bank accounts, this helps me when it comes to managing and budgeting. I have a bank account I use for saving, then there is another for spending. Then I have another I recently started using to keep funds I need for advertising.
I have 4 bank accounts. One account is for my salary received from my offline job, the next is for my offline business, the third bank account is for my online business and the 4th bank account is for my land property that is rented by a big-time coco former. The rental is sent to my ATM, the 4th bank account.
I don't put all my money in one bank. Spreading funds across multiple banks diversifies risk. Each bank has different interest rates, services, and benefits, maximizing returns and providing backup in case of bank failures. However, managing accounts across multiple banks can be cumbersome, and spreading funds too thin may limit access to certain benefits or perks offered by a single institution.