{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple stock
Apple is the company with the highest marketcap in the entire stock market, it has been a safe investment almost since its conception, have you ever invested in Apple or are you considering doing so? Do you expect Apple to have the same good results as in the past and therefore continue to generate profits for its investors?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I never heard it is a safe investment market, like ever. I would rather say Google is the safest considering that company will never-ever fail. But okay, maybe you got some info wrong, not sure about that. Apple is being sold because it is a brand. There are better phones from other companies, double less the price with Android OS. But it seems US people are addicted to brands, and not quality.
(11-22-2023, 09:53 AM)The Raven Wrote: I never heard it is a safe investment market, like ever. I would rather say Google is the safest considering that company will never-ever fail. But okay, maybe you got some info wrong, not sure about that. Apple is being sold because it is a brand. There are better phones from other companies, double less the price with Android OS. But it seems US people are addicted to brands, and not quality.
Apple in terms of market capitalization is the company with the most money invested in the entire stock market, it has always left long-term returns and that is what I was referring to, Google or rather Alphabet is not a bad investment either, but I think that Investors continue to prefer Apple, its marketcap says it all.
I had plans to invest in Apple and I did even now I have their shares but I absolutely do not like their policies for the last years they have been very bad with new products so I think over the years things can get very bad if they don't change anything