{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owning a house Vs Renting a house
Have you ever considered the benefits and drawbacks of owning a home versus renting?
How did this influence your housing decisions?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Paying rent is something worse you can do in your life. It is always better to own a house and actually know that it belongs to you / your family. Let's say you buy house by getting a bank loan. House is not yours yet, you pay each month but it will become yours while if you pay rent to other people, you will never own anything. Now, if you are not a person who loves to sit in one city, owning a house is not for you for sure.
I have lived in a rented apartment for a long time and once I thought it was cool because at any moment you can just move to a new place, but now I don't like it because the apartment takes a lot of money, I just dream of my house somewhere outside the city in a quiet place.
Owning a house builds equity and provides stability, while renting offers flexibility and lower upfront costs. For example, buying in a stable market like Seattle can increase net worth over time, whereas renting in New York City allows mobility without the burden of property maintenance.
It is actually very expensive for you to buy a house which is the reason why a lot of people in my country are living in a rented apartment. But if it's for me to choose the one I want, it is definitely going to be to have my own house.