{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you saving money in cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a popular investment project in the 21st century. Everyone who is technically incline with technology is very familiar with cryptocurrency. The volatility of cryptocurrency makes it possible to make money and lose money in it if you invested in it. 

Do you consider cryptocurrency as a means to save money while it's open to increase or decrease in value of the money which you've invested to save in it?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Yes, I am saving money in crypto. I hold a mixture of CRO LTC and ETH - I’m mostly in it for the long run and will sell on the next bull run and buy again on the next bear market to maximise profit. It is risky to venture into, but only should be done if you can afford to lose what you invest.
Not only did I choose cryptocurrency to save money, I also use it as one of the main sources of income, which is now quite good after Bitcoin has grown to 40 thousand.
I used to saved in crypto currency before but an emergency came up that I had to sell all my coins to sort out the issue. Since then I have not been able to fully recover. Though I still have some earnings I made from faucet sites saved in crypto.
I'm cautious about saving money solely in cryptocurrency. While it can offer potential for high returns, it's volatile and speculative. I allocate a portion of my savings to cryptocurrency as a diversification strategy but prioritize traditional savings accounts for stability.