{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like buying from small or big businesses?
I was discussing with a colleague at work the other day and he said something about customers being overlooked and not treated right by big businesses or companies. He stated that those big companies have so many customers they don't care if they lose a few but it's not the same thing with small businesses because they still want to grow and that's why all customers matter to them as they will be treated right. 

What do you think?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
When it comes to buying anything, I always take a look at small businesses first to see if they are offering what I am looking for, if I can not find it from a small business, I tend to instead go to a big business.

I much prefer to buy from a small business though as I know they always need that extra support more than the big businesses.
I prefer smaller business myself. These giant companies usually don't care about anything but more profit, even if the product is cheaply made. Amazon lately has been dropping the ball on selling high quality products, some third party shops have been selling bootleg products and poorly made ones at that. I like to try and support my local businesses when I get the chance.
Small businesses are more of a priority for me, because in addition to the fact that I want to help them get started in sales, I also like their approach to business, because they always give their best and value every client.