{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you confident enough to accept crypto payments for services?
I have noticed more recently that more people seem to be accepting crypto for services as payment and it got me wondering. How confident are you to accept crypto for your services? Is offering crypto as a payment an option you offer to your clients or customers?

I myself have looked into offering crypto as a payment option but with me not knowing the best place to use to receive payments, I do worry about offering it at the moment. 

Have you ever had any issues when accepting crypto as a payment?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Yes, I don't have any problems with accepting cryptocurrency payments.

But I make sure that I'm informed when it's been sent to that I will receive and convert it to USDT in order to prevent it from losing value due to the volatility of cryptocurrency.
I don't really feel too comfortable receiving cryptocurrency as payment right now. Once the value of crypto goes back up and I can maybe start using crypto to purchase goods such as video games from reliable sources then I'll be more confident in accepting crypto payments.
(04-17-2023, 09:10 AM)Ja sa bong Wrote: Yes, I don't have any problems with accepting cryptocurrency payments.

But I make sure that I'm informed when it's been sent to that I will receive and convert it to USDT in order to prevent it from losing value due to the volatility of cryptocurrency.

This is interesting and something else I was not aware of either when it comes to accepting cryptocurrency. Are you able to convert all crypto payments you receive into USDT on all platforms or is there a specific one that would be best to use to accept payments and then convert to USDT?
Well, I feel confident enough accepting crypto payments due to their security, speed, and growing acceptance. However, these days a lot of people are using centralized exchanges to make payments, which incurs big transaction fees.
I am confident enough to accept crypto for services. The only issue or concern I have is that my customer base may not have the confidence in sending the currency for payment. Some may be concerned they have no buyer protection if they pay this way