{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What unique idea would you have for a start-up of a business?
So many business ideas have been done so many times that it can often feel like if you were to start a business that had already been done, you would just end up a small fish in a huge ocean and just get lost in the crowd. Having something unique to make you stand out from the crowd would be a good option whether it be a unique idea within your business or just a whole unique business idea.

What unique idea would you have for a start-up that has never been done before or to your knowledge hasn't been done before?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
My idea isn't new but it has a twist. I make lotion balms & lipglosses & used to sell them at health stores for a bit of a profit. I mainly made it as it was enjoyable for me & people liked my products. My twist is that I used minimal ingredients. I've seen some natural lotions & lipglosses at craft shows & fairs & there are quite a few ingredients. For the natural I make, it's just two. Beeswax & olive oil. I feel it's better as with minimal ingredients, the less somebody would have a reaction to it.
(06-17-2023, 01:00 PM)ZandraJoi Wrote: My idea isn't new but it has a twist. I make lotion balms & lipglosses & used to sell them at health stores for a bit of a profit. I mainly made it as it was enjoyable for me & people liked my products. My twist is that I used minimal ingredients. I've seen some natural lotions & lipglosses at craft shows & fairs & there are quite a few ingredients. For the natural I make, it's just two. Beeswax & olive oil. I feel it's better as with minimal ingredients, the less somebody would have a reaction to it.

This sounds awesome and definitely not something that you see often offered when it comes to lotions and balms.

Do you still make these and sell them? Have you considered a business of your own selling these or do you feel it would be too much?
I'd launch a platform called "SkillSwap" where users exchange skills instead of money. For instance, a graphic designer could offer logo designs in exchange for web development services from a programmer. It fosters collaboration and community-building while eliminating financial barriers. Users gain access to services they need without upfront costs. SkillSwap could target freelancers, small businesses, and hobbyists seeking to exchange expertise, creating a vibrant ecosystem of mutual support and skill enhancement.