{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What payment method would you rather use?
When it comes to working online, there are so many different ways in which you can accept payments. PayPal seems to be the most popular one for many as long as it is available in their country but I know people also like to receive payments through other means and that is their preferred.

What is your preferred method to receive payments for online work?

For myself, it would definitely have to be PayPal. I guess the only problem I have with PayPal is the fees but it's one of the safest and most used so I guess that is why I stick with it and make it my preferred.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I've only used Paypal before, my spouse has used Venmo and apple pay to but that was just with friends, family and coworkers. I know there are some hefty fees from Paypal, but I trust them enough to safely be able to pay for goods and services online. I've been lucky enough not to get overcharged when transferring money to another person.
(04-19-2023, 09:43 PM)Ravenfreak Wrote: I've only used Paypal before, my spouse has used Venmo and apple pay to but that was just with friends, family and coworkers. I know there are some hefty fees from Paypal, but I trust them enough to safely be able to pay for goods and services online. I've been lucky enough not to get overcharged when transferring money to another person.

PayPal has gotten a lot worse with their fees and some people have instead gone with others due to that. I still offer PayPal as an option but I now also offer CashApp and Stripe as well for payments so that others have an option as well. It's a shame that they charge so much on charges but I suppose it's going to happen for a business such as PayPal.
I prefer PayPal for receiving funds. It's widely accepted, user-friendly, and offers buyer and seller protections. Its integration with various platforms and the ability to link to bank accounts make it convenient for both personal and business transactions.
I don’t mind receiving funds through PayPal or Crypto. Issue with accepting crypto is not everyone knows how to send coins or if they do, their government has limited access to this decentralised system. So PayPal for me