{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think having emergency fund is it a must?
Emergency fund is the money set aside and is never used for any other reason unless there's an unexpected emergency that comes up which no other money can be able to take care of the financial needs of the emergency. 

Do you think that it's necessary to save a money that's never going to be touched for any reason whatsoever unless it's an emergency?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I would for sure say that having an emergency fund that you are able to fall back on is definitely a must. You never know when something could break or if something could come up in which case you may need the money for that.

I always try to have an emergency fund so that if anything does arise, I can fall back onto that without worry.
I would say yes. A rainy day fund is a must. You don't know what the future holds or what could happen, so having a rainy day fund is definitely something I would encourage everyone to do.

I try to keep my emergency fund topped up so if anything happens I won't have to worry too much.
[Image: revad1.png]
Yes, having an emergency fund is a must. It provides a financial safety net to cover unexpected expenses or income loss and helps prevent individuals from going into debt or facing financial hardships during challenging times.
Yes, having an emergency fund is a must. It provides a financial safety net for unexpected expenses like medical emergencies, car repairs, or job loss. This fund prevents me from going into debt during crises and offers peace of mind, ensuring I can handle unforeseen financial challenges without jeopardizing my long-term financial stability and goals.