{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much have you lost before when investing in Crypto?
Investing in Cryptocurrency is not something you should do on a whim and definitely not before you have done some research into investing in cryptocurrency and worked out which one would be the best to invest in. I myself decided to buy some Crypto the other day on PayPal and I bought bitcoin but I didn't go mad and I only bought £1 of Bitcoin to see how it went and so far it's pretty much stayed stagnant and only maybe gone up by about £0.01 so I am not really making anything off what I bought at the moment but I will keep it there just to see what happens.

Unfortunately, there have been times when people have gone made when buying Crypto and investing in it and they have lost more than they put in which can often leave one feeling pretty deflated. 

How much have you invested in the past in Crypto and did you lose anything afterward? How much did you lose if you did?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
There was a period that I lost over 500 dollars in a week as a result of most of the coins dipping. I was devastated and so down that I couldn't even eat properly for a whole week.
I started my investment in cryptocurrency with the amount of 200 dollars and it was a lot for me, but I did not understand how it all works, I just invested in the hope that in a month this mind will double, but as it always happens, the prices for places fell in half and I recorded a loss in 50 percent, after that, for a year, I simply did not want to think about cryptocurrency.
First I time invested in litecoin. I never did any research was just doing some random experiment of mine and it happens that I lost due to lack of market research. Nonetheless it didn't piss me off cause I was just making some sh*t testing with the pennies.
My first attempt to invest in Bitcoin wasn't successful because I didn't know much about how to do it. I gave someone $3k to invest in BTC for me around 2011 but he used it to invest in a cryptocurrency scam.
(03-31-2024, 02:55 PM)Heatman Wrote: My first attempt to invest in Bitcoin wasn't successful because I didn't know much about how to do it. I gave someone $3k to invest in BTC for me around 2011 but he used it to invest in a cryptocurrency scam.

If the person had invested in a good coin such as BNB or even BTC, you would have been in a whole lot of money at this stage.  I'm so sorry about the loss, mate.
While starting out I have lost quite a few bucks. I know it is inevitable in investments, there is no way you would not make wrong decisions. It is for that reason that I have become extra careful when it comes to investment decisions.
(06-15-2024, 06:30 PM)Henrywrites Wrote:
(03-31-2024, 02:55 PM)Heatman Wrote: My first attempt to invest in Bitcoin wasn't successful because I didn't know much about how to do it. I gave someone $3k to invest in BTC for me around 2011 but he used it to invest in a cryptocurrency scam.

If the person had invested in a good coin such as BNB or even BTC, you would have been in a whole lot of money at this stage.  I'm so sorry about the loss, mate.

Exactly! It is why I tell anyone who is interested investing in cryptocurrency right now to make sure that they gain all the knowledge about the coin they want to invest their money into so that they will know it is a coin that have a very good prospect of becoming profitable for them over a certain period of time.