{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your financial goals before by 40?
They say new life begins at 40. By the time you reach 40, you will already have a stable career, you already have a family, and you are somewhat settled. If you are still under 40 years of age, what are your financial goals before you reach 40 years of age?

Here are my financial goals before I become 40.
  • Live a debt free life (zero debt)
  • Have a saving that would be enough for emergency needs
  • Eighty percent of total income comes from passive sources
  • Have equity on a few companies
  • Have investment in stock market, crypto market, and real estate
  • Own a few businesses

Before I reach 40, I would like to build a wealth ecosystem that will give me financial freedom. I have no desire to buy liabilities, therefore, I don’t dream of cars or even a house, however, I would of course want to invest in real estate so that I can collect rental income.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I would like to invest in some bitcoin before I make it to 40. I'd love to have a nice chunk of money saved up in my savings, just in case something happens but I'd also like to save up enough to travel since there's a few places I've always wanted to visit. I'd love to go back to school and earn a degree in programming, or at least look into participating in some Google Certification Courses though I'd need to do more research on specifically which course I'd like to take so I can work in IT.
I need to have purchased two landed properties before I turn 40. I so much believe in real estate as I won't want to waste most of my funds in other areas. This is the key to how I want to build my wealth. Also, having some mini businesses is also another great option that I am considering as well.
At the moment I am 37 so just less than 3 years before I turn 40. I would love to have a chunk of money in my savings and to have possibly been able to invest in something such as Bitcoin so that I were a little more stable.

I would also like to be earning a passive income as well so that I would have a better chance of being financially stable.

I believe it is possible to achieve as long as I keep working and researching like I am doing.
Before turning 40, my financial goals are to establish an emergency fund covering 6-12 months of expenses, eliminate high-interest debt, and consistently contribute to retirement accounts. I aim to invest in a diversified portfolio for long-term growth, purchase a home or significant assets, and build multiple income streams. Achieving these goals ensures financial stability and sets the foundation for future wealth.