{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long do you hold future trades?
There are different types of future trading, and one of it is the swing trade, which means holding the trade for a very long period of time. Can you be confident of holding a trade for as long as a week or more on futures?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Whenever it comes to setting up my trade, I try as much as possible to go into the time frame of 4 hours because that gives me a clear picture of what the price movement is going to be like.

This have always help me not to stay too long in a trade for it to reverse against me. So, when it comes to my trading, I normally close out from my trade within at least of 2 to 4 hours.
(06-21-2024, 03:52 PM)Heatman Wrote: Whenever it comes to setting up my trade, I try as much as possible to go into the time frame of 4 hours because that gives me a clear picture of what the price movement is going to be like.

This have always help me not to stay too long in a trade for it to reverse against me. So, when it comes to my trading, I normally close out from my trade within at least of 2 to 4 hours.
This is a good strategy because trades can always go against you when you decide to hold a trade for a very long period of time. One news can change a whole lot in the cryptocurrency world.